View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 10:44 AM

I've actually sort of done this before ;__;.
I had lots of friends. I wanted to do it because when I get really angry and bottle up my anger inside, or I felt really bad for doing something stupid. Sometimes I was just frustrated at myself. I needed a release, you know? That sorta ting.
And at that time I didn't really have a release. I think it was around 9 or 10, but after I joined TDP I started getting into art and I think that art has now become my release.
And that is very true. I was doing this, and I told my friends. They went to the counselors and I got very annoyed. I didn't need help, I wasn't cutting into arteries, only minimal amounts of blood came out. I never really even tried to overdose on meds, unless vitamins count, and I'm sure that they don't.
If you count all the times I cut myself I bet that more blood came out from injuries that I hadn't inflicted on myself on purpose. For example, falling down. I fall down a lot because I'm clumsy and most the time I end up scraping my knee on the cement and bleed a lot.
No one seems to care then, they're all like "Omg, be more careful when you walk," but when less blood than that comes out and you cut yourself, they get all scared and run off to counselors.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!