Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-10-2009, 05:10 PM

Name: Sinopa Thumper
Side Chosen: Good
Power: Superhuman strength (is however embarrassed by it and rarely uses it as it is.)
Personality: Very crude, doesn't blunt her words. Tends to come off as overbearingly rude. However, she listens to people's problems; running a bar for most of her adult life brings patience.
Bio: Sinopa grew up in the city and never dreamed it would fall as far as it had. However, by the time she'd firmly established her bar, everything had basically collapsed. She's used to riff-raff of all sorts in the pub and doesn't kick anybody out unless they're causing mischief. Which recently has become a problem, as there's fights every night and it's usually the same people. She's paid the syndicate to keep her place of business safe, but she doesn't know how much more she can take of having to deal with the goons causing havoc; she's waiting for the collectors to come around so she can ask if she can kick them out if they start causing damage. After all, she's paying to keep it protected; she wasn't paying to have them come in and trash the place.
--

Sinopa wiped down the countertop, scrubbing a water stain off; would it kill people to use coasters? She sighed and tossed the paper towels in the garbage can under the bar, lacing her fingers and stretching out. "Mmmph!" She winced as her arms cracked a bit and let them hang at her sides as she stared at the door. "..." She hadn't put the OPEN sign up yet, but usually most of her regulars came in at the regular time. She sighed again and grabbed a glass, absentmindedly rubbing it out despite it being clean; it was a bored habit. It didn't really waste time, but it made her stop feeling so agonizingly bored.

She twisted her eyebrow stud around a bit, wincing; this was definitely one of the more painful ones she'd done. She'd had her nose, bottom lip and ears done, but her eyebrow? Yeah, never doing THAT again.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!