(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default My Fairytale Entry - 07-07-2009, 08:24 AM

Fairytale Character:Cinderella
Character Name: Ebony (with blonde hair)
Personal maker used: PURRRFECTION

Cinderella is really bored and has just hailed a carriage to go to a party..she texted the handsome prince and told him she is going to her ugly sisters house for the night!..............He believed her of course!

Judges' Critique
I love how she turned out! And the story that went with it was great. The doll is well put together and the props work nicely with the entry. My only issue is that there's no hint of a glass slipper, just some boring black flats (even thought they tie in nicely with the belt and trim of the dress).
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

I really liked this one because you didn't describe what the original Cinderella looks like and how she changed it up,(like the other members did with their entries, not that that's a bad thing) you told us about what the doll was doing, which was very creative! She still resembled Cinderella, but it was really modernized and different. The carriage was a good add in, but maybe it could've been something different, like a car?
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!