Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Red face Aussiemum777 - 07-07-2009, 07:10 AM

My Fairytale Entry!

:

Fairytale Character: The White Rabbit from "Alice In Wonderland"
Character Name: Gabriel
Base: Poupe-base by GigideMortimer by *GigideMortimer on deviantART

I didnt have much time to make her...Stoopid me was searching the wrong thread for this contest and nearly missed out..She is rushed but at least she is in!
I chose the The white rabbit cause I thought it would be fun to do, I have made her in a modern day clubbing outfit in the original colours red & yellow, I also included hearts, thats all I had time for this time.

Judges' Critique
Its ok, but I've definitely seen much better from you. The entire thing (besides the ears) looks like a paper doll. I know that's harsh but that's how it comes across. I don't understand why you put her in a club type dress as thats not what the white rabbit stood for. The ears and hair are the best part of the entire doll.
-singergirl509

This is an interesting doll, but I feel like I'm looking at two characters instead of one. I see the white rabbit in the ears, but this outfit seems to be screaming "Queen of Hearts!" You might've been better off choosing a sleek jeans and black jacket combo that would seem more like the white rabbit. The shading on the doll is good, though your curves shouldn't go up, they should go across or down. I am impressed with your work on the ears and hair, they look amazing.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-21-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!