View Single Post
(#229 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM

Yes, this should be in the dating forum, and maybe even in the virginity thread.

I will say this, though; if you aren't ready, don't. Even if you feel like you're ready, think long and hard about it. How do you feel about him? How does he feel about you? Don't let temptation take control, because that never ends well. Trust me, I would know. I've made really bad choices in my life because I let temptation get the best of me.

Also, how old are you and how old is he? How long have you been together? Those might be important things to tell us. If you're under 16, I wouldn't suggest it, no matter how ready you think you are. Most men at that age are immature and just want some. If he's older than you, that may also be the case. And if you've been together for a couple months, that's not enough to be classified as "a while".

Just... be careful. Whatever you do.

EDIT: And, as for this being in the wrong forum, please look around and read the rules/stickies. If you did read them, you would have known where to post this. Don't be afraid to look around a little. >.>

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-06-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!