TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-01-2009, 04:30 PM

Fairytale Character: Mad Hatter
Character: Mandy
Base: nicolabear on deviantART

Tada! The Mad Hatter makes me think crazy, so I gave her some funky patterns and a asymmetrical top. I have the 10/6 card thing in the hat, and the typical bow tie - which I didn't like blue (like the original), so I changed it into a patterned bow tie I could see The Mad Hatter wearing. I kept the green and (icky) yellow-ish colour combination. It's chic, and modern. She's The Mad Hatter 2.0. =D

Judges' Critique
OMG! Sooo cute and sooo you! I absolutely love the hat and boots. The shirt is pretty cool too but I would so buy the boots if they were real. Very creative! L-O-V-E IT!!
-singergirl509

I love this entry. You kept the attitude of the Mad Hatter very nicely, right down to his odd choices in clothing and the icky yellow. My only issue is the band around the top hat seems rounded for some reason(almost like its a snake curled around the hat, if you get that imagery). If you flattened the edges of the band to follow the flow of the hat, it would've improved your entry. Also, the palette for the icky yellow could use a little tweaking. Its a difficult color to work with though, so its expected.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-21-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!