View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2009, 04:19 PM

I did Cinderella. If you look really closely on the path on the left hand side you can see her shoe.
Character: Tammy
Fairytale character: Cinderella
Basically her dress is skimpier and she has muck higher heels and a few other things.
Clock pic from here:Google Image Result for http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/big_ben_watched.jpg

Judges' Critique
I like the modern clock and party outfit you chose. And her hair looks like she partied all night long!
However, this doll is not put together very well. The clothes are hanging off the base and there are white pixels all around the doll.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This entry was good, just by looking at it you can tell it's Cinderella. I liked the dress, but it didn't fit well on the base. Not to be picky, but you can see parts of the base poking out from under it in some places and it can make the doll look rushed. There is also something black on her right arm that I'm not sure what it is. The clock was a good idea. Did you draw the shoes on yourself? They're good, but they don't match. The left one has an ankle strap and the right one doesn't, which can make them look like two different shoes.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!