Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2009, 06:26 AM

Fairytale character: Alice in wonderland
Character name: Lola
Base:DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

Judges' Critique
A little plain. The hair is nicely done and looks amazing, but it seems like that is the part you mainly focused on. I can't tell whether the top is a shirt or dress but either way it looks so blah. The skin is light, so the top should have been a bit darker, as its hard to see the shirt. And I don't understand why the tights underneath are black instead of white. And with the neck being so exposed, you probably should've added a necklace or something there.
-singergirl509

Your concept here is nice, but you didn't fully develop it. I can definately see who this character is supposed to be, but some of your choices were a bit unusual. The black tights would've been better left out and instead exchanged for white ones(shading along the legs would be okay here as it adds a realistic look). Also, with such a low neckline, you should've considered a necklace of some kind. Shifting the buckle over a bit would've helped as would be some added shading since the shading fell a bit short.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-21-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!