(#7 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-23-2009, 03:02 PM

Character:Evelyn
Fairytale Character: The Evil Queen and step mother of Snow White from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

I make her crown less Big-y.Her cloak has been taken off.Her long purple robe has been made into something more short and modern.The long red rope around her waste has transformed into a fashionable belt.Her pendant stays the same ^^. The thing around her head was taken off and replaced with black hair.(I wasn't sure of her real hair colour.)I added in the mirror because it's my favourite part of the book.Ugly mirror guy though cause I didn't know how to draw him or her.which is it?

Judges' Critique
Finally! A villian! I love everything you've updated with her with. And I'm glad to see her beloved mirrow was not left out! The doll is well put together and not plain. I only see one mishap, and that is the white pixels in her hair. Other than that, it's a good doll.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This one was creative, adding the mirror and the saying. It was definetly changed up, but the only thing I didn't like was the hair. It was really streaky with the grey. Maybe try to blend the colours if you can so it looks a little smoother.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!