View Single Post
(#339 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-21-2009, 09:58 AM

Well, you might want to wait a few years before using tampons, dolphin. There isn't really a set age to start using them.

If you want a pad that isn't thick, but is still absorbant, I suggest (like I've been doing for the past... twenty pages?) using Always Infinity. You can find coupons for them in newspapers and magazines to knock the price down a bit, and some stores have sales on them. There's three kinds; the two I use are packaged in green and orange. The orange are overnight I think and the green are too, but I'm not sure. XD I'll check the box. Anyway, instead of letting all the stuff sit on top of the pad, it really does absorb it into the layers underneath the top. And it's not plasticy like their old pads are, too; it's actually soft. And it's super thin, so you barely know you're wearing one.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!