View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM

Since I absolutly love the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast, I just had to make Belle for this. Beauty and the Beast is a fairytale, right? I thought so...I even asked my mom to make sure. ^_^
Here it is:

A picture of Belle that I found I thought was a neat idea to make a modern version of, so I'm also including the picture that I used to help me (Click here for it). In the picture of Belle, she's wearing a yellow dress with her hair in a nice ponytail and is walking down the castle staircase. For my doll, she's wearing a yellow shirt and skirt (or I guess it could even be a mini dress, but while making the doll I used a shirt and skirt) that look similar to Belle's dress and some flats (instead of high heels), and instead of Belle's ponytail, my doll has curly brown hair with the little "bump" on top (just to make it more modern). She's even walking down what I guess looks like a modern staircase (maybe a more fancy-ish one XD).

Judges' Critique
First off, I'd like to say I love how sassy she is comming down the stairs! The doll is well put together and the props work nicely! I do think that the yellow is a bit bright, but other than that it's a great doll!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This doll was really pretty with the hair, the shirt, the skirt and the background, but the shoes weren't so great. They were just one solid colour and to me they kind of looked like slippers. It can be hard to shade with yellow as it's hard to see but it would look nicer then just one colour. I also think they were a bit big, but they weren't too bad.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!