View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-17-2009, 07:27 PM

ok...this is a modern looking Snow White. on the original Snow White, she wears a long puffy dress. instead, i have pants and a shirt. it keeps the same colors. blue and red on the top, and instead of a skirt, i made her wearing yellow pants because on the original the bottom her dress is yellow. XD

Judges' Critique
This doll was almost put together well. I can see only a few base pixels that were not covered by the shirt she was wearing. I like that you gave the quietest princess an attitude, lol! I'm not a fan of the blob heels though, and some backgrounds/props could have made this cute doll a great doll.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This is a really good doll, but the white background takes away from it. I recommend using iaza, but make sure the background is a different colour than anything else on your doll so it doesn't end up transparent, too. Also, the green outline on the pants would've looked better substituted with a darker yellow/gold, especially with the white background.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!