LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_____x View Post
Gah, I remember when I was younger I was always like, "I want my period!" And I even remember being jealous of my friends that already had it... o_O. Weird. But now that I have it, I just want to be able to stop it. The cramps are bad, and I PMS like crazy. D= Gah, periods are bad. )=

No one told me about periods, and I was the first to start in my clan. Only thing I'd ever heard before about bleeding down there was through watching a movie with my very religious grandma. The actress was having a miscarriage and bleeding, I asked my grandma what was happening to her and she said she was dying because she did something naughty with a boy. Well, my luck would have it I didn't know much about se.x either (thought it was just moving around in bed, lol) anyways, got my first kiss a week prior to getting my period. Thought I was dying cause I did something naughty with a boy, lol. I didn't tell my mom until 3 days into it when I finally was freaking out because the bleeding WOULDN'T STOP!!!!! Of course she explained it to me, and calmed me down...then called all my family to tell them, thus embarassing me so badly I cried some more, lol.

Had anyone told me about it before-hand I probably would have wanted it too. Would have been all like: I wanna be a woman already! Then would have regretted those words immensely when it finally came around, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!