TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssdy_7 View Post
I just do not like really flared jeans/pants. I could never wear them
Really? I love flared jeans. XD Some random guy in a car waiting for the traffic light to change called me a hippie when I walked by him with my friend, and I was just like, "Sex, drugs, and laziness. Yep, I can live with that. Those hippies have it right, man. Why don't you get laid? Is your boyfriend out of town?" Just to clarify, I don't do drugs or have promiscuous sex, I just wanted to shove his comment in his face. Besides, it wasn't my fault I looked like a hippie. My friend traded sweaters with me, and her sweater was very bright and colourful, and it was warm out, so I tied it around my waist. xD

I also like the racer-back tops. Not that one, though. My racer-back tank tops are generally a little different. More like this. Thicker at the back, and no tacky sequins. >.>

I hate all those other things that were mentioned though. I know this one girl who is a bit on the chubby side and she wears the most revealing, tightest, clothes. It's disturbing. Her bo0bs are all over the place (I don't think she wears a bra) and even when she doesn't bend over, you can still see her bum crack. >.< My (new) boyfriend wears baggy shirts and low pants. They aren't ever that low, so it doesn't really bother me. I hate it when their shorts end up looking like short pants because they're hanging so low. I don't understand that - how do they walk with pants that low? o_o

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-27-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!