(#31 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 11:53 PM

Since I have thoughts on all of them I decided to post about them all. XD

Miley Cyrus: I'm completly sick of her, and she dosen't deserve the right to be on Disney Channel. She's a horrible rolemodel for children, what 16 year old dates a 20 year old? I wouldn't be suprised if she gets pregnant!

Vannessa Anne Hudgens: Not a very good singer, but she's the most un overrated celeb out of all of these people, now that the whole nude photo scandal is over, that is.

Paris Hilton: I hate her, basically. I know that seems harsh, but she's so..dumb! I mean who creates a TV show to find a best friend? I've seen a couple episodes of that show and its totally stupid. Not to mention the whole drug thing.

Britney Spears: I like her, honestly. Yes, I think that she might be in the news too much, but thats not really as bad as Miley and Paris. I do realize that her choices weren't the best, but she is not nearly as annoying as the other two.

Angelina Jolie: Seriously, does the news have to report each time she has or adopts another child? Its getting flipping annoying!

WHAT A LONG, STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!