Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Undying defiance {RP} - 06-05-2009, 01:28 PM

*Plot*
Ten years have fallen bye the side since the lich called Charon deathturn proclaimed himself lord and master of all undead on the planet called candarep, and rallied all undead to his evil cause. Zombies, skeletons, ghouls, vampires and every other concievable abomination formed under his banner, and set about destroying the living beings and converting them into undead.

Charon deathturn controls most of his army with the shear force of his incredible will, and delegates control of other portions to underliches, whom control these with similiar Iron wills. If someone wanted to destroy the undead, assasinating these leaders would deal gigantic blows and maybe deal enough damage to make it possible to one day overthrow charon and start to rebuild from the rotting husk that remains of the world.

Now more than four fifths of candarep is under their control. what areas survive desperately hold the walking dead at bay with high, metal walls and vastly over taxed defence turrets, but are gradually being over run, every warrior dying in defense of them serving to fuel the deathless war machine.

You are an undead minion of the underlich traxxius menbane, serving in his floating necropolis, 'city of the dead' traxxanar, which is laying siege to one such area. But all is not quiet in the floating necropolis... some of the undead servants are slowly beginning to take back their free will. Slowly. Will you stage a devastating coup and declare war with the lich lords, or continue to serve under their banner of decay and destruction? You decide.

Races include all concievable forms of undead, including but not limited to, zombies, banshees, ghouls, abominations, ghosts, wraiths, shades, vampires, gargoyles, wights, skeletons, death knights, mummies, revenants, Valkyries, geists and anything else rotten.

roles can be anything from foot soldier to ambassador to necropolis maintainant.

*Rules*
Regular RP rules
No being a character which can control other undead (eg liches and necromancers) At least not yet.
While you may not CONTROL undead, you may have some kind of ability to raise new, free ones.
No plain oversueyness. I'll explain if you do something wrong bye accident.
NO meyerpires. As I have a very fun way of dealing with them and other sue undead. >;D

*Character form*
Name:
Race:
Appearence:
personality:
Role:
Bio:

OOC: My character and opening post are coming soon, sit tight.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 06-05-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!