(#40 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-26-2009, 07:14 PM

Yes, and sometimes the contest section won't let you add a new contest.

If this and all the other problems aren't fixed soon then I think people will start leaving and worst of all that the Premi's will stop paying. They've been hit the hardest what with their makers not uploading and people stealing their items because their makers can't be set to private, then they can't even use the animations they're paying for except for only a few short hours a day. And their contests won't go online during the "red x time". Not to mention the dollmail service has been acting up and the dollmaker chats have been down for ages.

Anywho people are really getting frustrated, it'd be sad to see them go. I hope that everything is looked over soon.

On a side note: The site seems to be getting worse and worse and I have a question about that: If the site crashes what happends exactly? Like will everyone's stuff be saved or will it all just dissappear forever?

Grey=Strike Out
Thanks for letting us know how to make Personal Makers private by putting:
< b > no spaces < b >
in the makers name area!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 06-15-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Wanted to say thanks...edited because help post was deleted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!