(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-25-2009, 10:23 AM

1) How old are you: I'm 12

2)how many people have dated up to this point in your life?
None

3)are you currently dating anyone if so boy or girl?
no

4) what is your sexual orientation? (straight,bisexual,***,lez ect..)
straight

5)Who is a virgin here? If your not state when you lost it and where?
im a virgin! oh yea!

6) What was the most awkward thing you have done with another
person?:
just a few weeks ago I told my friend lets call her B, who it is that I like, and then she was going to ask his friend C, if the other boy liked me. So then my other friend V comes over and wants to know what we're talking about, so I tell her I'll tell her during math. Well math comes along and I tell her and she's kind of shocked because the guy I like is well.... sort of a freak, even though he's hers, and mine, and B's friend. She asks if I want her to tell C because shes dating him, but I tell her no because B is already asking if the guy likes me.Well she told him anyway. And so now C went to the guy and almost told him, but i went over pretending to be mad and said "Are you spreading rumors about me?" and then he said that all the other girls told him that and then i said it wasn't true.So now the guy thinks I have no interest in him. But on the last day of school, I'm going to tell him because I'm moving and i want him to know.

7)How far have you gone?
Say what?

8 )Ever curious about the same sex?
Just a little

9) Do you ever think about marriage?
yes! all the time.

10)Have you ever asked anyone out?were you turned down?
nope.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!