Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2009, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer97 View Post
I read tons of book, but here are a few favorites...

Unicorn Chronicals: A series of three books about a woman named Ivy Morris, and her grandaughter Carra, Diana, Hunter. In the first book Ivy tells Cara about the magical land of Luster, the land of Unicorns. But Cara is soon thrown into Luster because she find her father is chasing her to find Lister, becuase Cara and her father are both decended from Beloved, a woman who has sworn to destroy all Unicorns. Now, entering into the second book, Cara travells through Luster whith a small group of three Unicorns to where she can use a magical amulet to go back to Earth. I haven't read the third one.
Oh wow....those books were awesome....I've also only read the first two. I used to love them so much, I even had this weird obsession for a while. Although, that actually happens with almost every series I read, so it's not really that significant.

It's been years since I last read them, though, I should reread them sometime...

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)

Last edited by eliginorski : 05-24-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!