View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
stargazer97 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-23-2009, 07:11 PM

I read tons of book, but here are a few favorites...

Unicorn Chronicals: A series of three books about a woman named Ivy Morris, and her grandaughter Carra, Diana, Hunter. In the first book Ivy tells Cara about the magical land of Luster, the land of Unicorns. But Cara is soon thrown into Luster because she find her father is chasing her to find Lister, becuase Cara and her father are both decended from Beloved, a woman who has sworn to destroy all Unicorns. Now, entering into the second book, Cara travells through Luster whith a small group of three Unicorns to where she can use a magical amulet to go back to Earth. I haven't read the third one.

Faerie Path series: A 16 year old girl named Anita crashes into a pillar of a bridge with her boyfriend the day before her birthday. After being in the hospital for a day and a night, a figure of a man appears and takes her land of Faerie, where she discovers she is a princess named Tania.

Emily Windsnap seried;A 13 year old girl discovers that her mother was once married to a mermaid, making her half human and half mermaid. She turns intop a mermaid whenever she is completly submerged in water.

And many, many more.

Gentle breezes rush by me. They seem to scream your name. I've done everything I could, to keep from going insane. I tried, I tried, I tried. But I should have never denied, my love. Sweet angel, adieu.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!