View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-17-2009, 07:51 AM

The allergy one does make sense. Especially since I'm finally allergic to cats, but that's never made me wheeze like I've been doing, just causing itchy eyes. At first I didn't think the Advair would work; I was having trouble using it and I nearly gave up at first because I didn't feel better, but after a week it started working. The only thing that stops me thinking it's all allergies is that I took Zyrtec for a month and it only helped a little as regards the sneezing.

I've recently become stressed enough to cause me to feel tight chested, that's true, but this has been going on longer than a couple of weeks and the stress isn't constant; the source is this week's standardized testing (which for some stupid reason is 4 days long this time) and once it's over, I never have to take it again. The only other source of stress I can think of is arguing with my brother about his bad videogame habits (screaming and yelling at people incessantly), but I can usually calm myself down with a book in my room so I don't know if that could be it.

My doctor thinks I may have asthma because both sides of my family had it; my uncle on my dad's side had it through his childhood and teen years, but grew out of it, and my mom's brother still has asthma to this day. I don't go back to my doctor officially until mid June, but Mom says that if I keep coughing like this I'm going back. I really don't want to, but she's getting tired of it too.

EDIT Update:

Well, Mom took me to the doctor's today and he's put me back on Advair, as well as putting me on Singulair; I'm to go back on June 19 to see if it's really working. I had a coughing fit last night, and my mom described it as a barking cough; he wanted to know if there was any wheezing involved, and I told him yes, I started wheezing whenever I was trying to sleep. He's pretty sure it's asthma now. :\ I give up.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 05-18-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!