View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-16-2009, 03:14 PM

I think it's stupid when people think it's 'original' not to wear it. Tonnes of people at school do wear it, and tonnes don't. I'm one of those people that's in between, sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, I mainly don't when it comes to school because to be honest, what's the point? And most of my friends think the same way.
My friends do wear it out of school, like I do, and I don't wear it to cover up imperfections and flaws, I never wear foundation unless it's a special occasion, and I sometimes wear lipstick. I wear it for the colours, mainly to go with my outfits, and because I have long eyelashes, I love covering them in mascara because they look like false lashes.
I think it's fine to wear some make up, but I hate it when people look overdone with inches and inches of foundation; like many people say, you can only actually achieve the 'natural' look with layers and layers and layers of moisturizers, powders, creams etc...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!