(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-11-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
because if you do start shaving, the hair on your legs will grow quicker and more hair will grow and it will start becoming noticable and also if your leg hair is not noticable i wouldnt waste my time cause trust me once you do start shaving it will start becoming annoying and you would just wish that you didnt have hair on your legs or if there was a world wear girls didnt have to shave their legs just like guys
First off, that is a full on myth. The hair does NOT grow faster, and your legs certainly don't miraculously begin sprouting more and more hairs like you seem to think. Your hairs certainly won't get darker either.

On subject, I've been shaving since middle school. Mostly because I felt uncomfortable wearing capris with even remotely hairy legs; my legs had very fine, thin hairs and they still do but I shave anyway because I don't feel right if I leave it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!