Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-28-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
...and now I burst the bubble xD

I actually don't like them. I feel they are unflattering on most feet and actually make them look bigger, something that I'm certainly not interested in since my feet are huge to begin with(I wear sizes ranging from 8s to 11s, which is very large for American women). It also irritates me that I couldn't even wear them if I wanted to because the straps over the top of the foot are often too tight for me. I'd probably be more fond of the style if they were a bit looser with the straps or adjustable and simple in style, since the tons of straps seem distasteful and clunky.

Edit: I do know adjustable ones are out there, they are just incredibly difficult to find in my hometown where I do all of my shopping.

There are some good points here too. Some people don't like them as they are very different. I find they make the feet larger too but I have small feet. Also there are high heeled gladiators which make your feet look amazing and not so large. They are everywhere where I live so I have no trouble finding many different shapes,colours,sizes and styles. I do agree thoguht that they do not suit everyone.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!