View Single Post
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-23-2009, 05:17 PM

She talks in this slow drawling voice like she's always stoned, and she could pass for a guy. She NEVER pays attention to us in class.
Sounds like my english teacher, lol. xD One time at the beginning of Gr.7, about 3 weeks in, she stopped me and my friend in the hallway on our way out for recess from gym to tell us we were harassing substitute teachers? We hadn't even had any yet! She just had no one else to harass up there so she chose us.
And one time at lunch in her classroom, (we had to switch over for lunch, dunno why) she came over to me and three of my friends and started yelling/screaming at us about being nice to people? We didn't even do or say anything, we were just eating our lunch.
If any girl wears "short shorts" or shorts to the middle of your leg or higher, she will yank you aside and yell at you, tell you to change (either call your parents or wear school gym shorts >,<) and basically call you a sk'ank, like she did to this one girl last year. If she warns you three times, you get expelled for 3 days.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!