TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-23-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Now, due to people who are harrassing forum staff about deleting warnings, we have introduced the concept of permanent warnings. A permanent comment warning is handed out only as a last resort, such as in the case of serious crimes like trolling, and also if a user is repeatedly harrassing and bugging a member of the mod team. These warnings will carry a penalty of a temp ban if they are deleted. Just stop and think about what you're doing before you start harrassing; how would you feel if you were on the receiving end? There's a human being behind every mod team member's name just as there is behind every user's name... and we don't have to take abuse.
Honestly I would permanently ban them if they continue harrassing any of you. I totally understand where you all are coming from as it is not fair. I don't understand why these members(generally being our new members) don't read the rules entirely and or read them and ask questions if they don't understand them. I haven't recived one email about questions they may have about the rules and instead a new member will break them the next day and you mods have to place the rules on their profiles, because they don't read them or don't read them carefully.

I wish there was a function for the mods to be able to view all members that have or haven't read the rules and the one's that haven't should be restrained from posting untill reading the rules...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!