Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 04-22-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bit_sound_ninja View Post

Also in seventh grade, I had a pedobear teacher who took pictures of us "for attendance purposes" and had all of the pictures he ever took of all his classes saved onto his computer and when one kid accidently clicked the wrong thing, he found a lot of pron with the heads of the pron stars cut out and replaced with the faces of the girls in our class! Luckily there wasn't one of me DX He got arrested and fired. It was insane. That same teacher hit me for not working in the student store because my math teacher was tutoring me during lunch and I really liked my math teacher a lot more than his creepy butt.

oh my god...i think that's BEYOND weird, way way beyond lol.
I suppose my weirdest teacher would be my english teacher. She talks in this slow drawling voice like she's always stoned, and she could pass for a guy. She NEVER pays attention to us in class. This one time, a kid put a desk on top of a table and sat in it and everyone was laughing and screaming and running around. She doesn't even notice. For one class, she didn't even show up. She constantly leaves the classroom for smoke breaks. Everyone knows she smokes because sometimes if you look out the window you can see her in the back having a smoke with the janitor O.o
She's totally oblivious to her classroom. I always leave the room to get a drink without asking, and when i come back in, she looks straight at me and doesn't say anything. I can misbehave so much in that class, and still get an 80.

avi: me

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!