Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 04-14-2009, 09:10 PM

Name: Nora Penvellyn
Age (Teens): 15
Field: Time
Bio: Nora never stayed at one school for much time. She was either kicked out for bullying other kids or either chose not to come. She did this as a protection against kids making fun of her. She really only spent time, a word she hated, reading. Loves to break rules.
Strengths (3 aside from your field): Creative and a good problem solver.
Weaknesses (3): Quick to judge, lazy, cocky and rude.
Appearance (subbed the in instead): Brown haired, blue eyed, and a medium build, only 5'4.

OOC: Savants also can be kids with Autism and have a special ability. ^^ I just wanted to point that out because I saw a T.V. show on it.

As the sun began to rise, Nora opened her eyes lazily. "Ugh, 8:23 already?" Nora said, wishing she could go back to sleep. She sighed and hesitantly got up from her home, made up of a old orange crate and a old peice of cardboard. Her appearance was rather ratty looking. She wore a torn jacket covered in mud, and dirty jeans with a ton of mud on them, not to mention her hair was a mess. She yawned and picked up her "purse", a old Wal-Mart bag that she used to pick up any food she found along the way. She walked slowly, not knowing where she was going, just somehow going, like some hidden force was moving her. She sat down at a bench, where, at least she guessed, another homeless person was sitting down. Nora sat down next to her not caring if she noticed her or not. Strangely, it seemed the girl was muttering something, but Nora couldn't understand it. A advertisment mas stuck underneath the chair leg of the bench and Nora picked it up. She glared at it sadly. "Stupid Spanish, wish I could know what it says."

Last edited by Catlover642 : 04-15-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!