(#12 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 12:15 PM

Name:Maria Bailey
Personality: Maria is very dreamy and believes in fantasy. She tries not to fight with people if she can help it but sometimes the anger just jumps out when she doesn't mean it. Afterwards she normally runs away.
Weaknesses: (Must have three min.) Sometimes can't control herself, self consious, lies a lot (hope these are ok)
Strengths: (No more than three) Modest, kind.
Bio: Maria grew up in the UK where she attended acting lessons until the age of 12 because she realised they were doing no good and they were costing her parents too much money. She dreams to become a famous actress and win an oscar but people tell her that it's not going to happen in the real world. Her Father doesn't believe in her dreams like her mother does so she had to beg him to let her apply for the school and even now he doesn't believe in her ambitions. Her best friend is one of the most important people in the world to her. She believes in her and they muck about at each others houses. Unfortunately her best friend didn't get in and as they normally see each other at school Maria misses her dearly.

All was quiet. Maria looked up at the tall, tall gate. It was gigantic; almost 4 times as big as her. 'Dad will regret not letting me apply before now' she thought to herself. She started to imagine herself at the oscars...
'And the oscar goes to... MARIA BAILEY!' The host cried!
Before she could get there though she'd have to work pretty hard. Suddenly she was being pushed forwards. The gate slowly opened. Then she realised that her adventure had begun...

Hope it's ok now Miranda. I tried the Mary Sue litmus test and I got 1.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!