View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-10-2009, 04:33 PM

Dead Space: Downfall is a real mind sc'rewer. It's gross, it's vulgar, and it's just downright creepy. Yes, it's an anime movie, but it's a precursor film to the game, Dead Space, which is just as creepy, just as gross, etc. The movie tells the story of why the aliens were on the ship.

*shudder* God this movie freaked me out. I actually have to skip a whole chapter when I watched it for the first official time on DVD (first actual time was on Youtube with cruddy Spanish fansub...) because it's just so messed up. The Necromorphs and the Monolith actually get into your head and it's just.. yeah, it's creepy stuff. End. XD

I AM NOT KIDDING. IF YOU HAVE A WEAK CONSTITUTION, ARE EASILY FRIGHTENED, OR JUST DOWNRIGHT HATE GUTS, DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!