(#8 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-10-2009, 03:45 PM

Name: Maria Bailey
Personality: Very dreamy. Most of her friends say she has her head in the clouds because she always day dreams and believes in mythical creatures.
She has a very good way of calming people down as she is very relaxing and her voice is soothing.
Weaknesses: (Must have three min.) Gets very tired; self concious; shy
Strengths: (No more than three) Determined (she may be shy and get tired a lot but she wishes to overcome that and follow her dreams) Generous and Modest
Bio: Maria grew up in the UK. When she was 5 she was given the main part in her school play. Since then she has become too shy to do that well with acting so her mother booked her up for incredibly expensive acting lessons but at first they didn't pay off. When her mother accused her of this Maria said she didn't want lessons anymore because she was so bad. Her Mother got fed up with her and told Maria she could get where she wanted to be by herself and she wasn't going to get any help from her. So Maria applied for the school of arts and miraculously got accepted. So maybe she wasn't that bad after all...

Maria arrived at the gate. The first thing she thought was, well the same thing she always thought when she started something new. 'Right I can't mess this up. I always make a right fool of myself. This is my big chance.' And this really was her BIG chance. As she walked through the gate the bottom of Maria's jeans dangled in the mud. ' Oh great' she thought. ' Now I'm going to have to wash these stupid things' In fact she was so busy thinking about her jeans that she didn't realise that she had stepped inside the school...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!