View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 04-03-2009, 12:20 PM

My Chemical Romance! I mean, I like Give Em Hel.l Kid, and a couple others prior to the band becoming a major sellout, but other than that, I hate them.
And the Jonas Brothers. Would you consider them a band? I mean, the only thing they do pretty much, is look cute and sing. That SURE is talent.
I hate Panic At The Disco's new stuff. They sound like a knock-off Beatles, and completely lost their electric feel. And Ryan should not be allowed to sing so much - he was perfectly fine as back-up vocals.

Buckcherry sucks, too. Like I said before, I like their older songs before they became major sellouts. I also dislike Papa Roach. Always have. The singer's voice is so irritating, and if I have to listen to Scars one more time, then I think I am going to explode. T__T

Avenged Sevenfold is horribly overrated. Their voice is also irritating; I mean, it's so squeaky!

I don't hate Paramore, but I hate how popular they've become. They make great songs, I have to agree, but I just... don't like them for some reason. Ick.

Long list.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!