View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM

Thanks Aaron. :3 I still believe I need improvement though.

Thank you Kitty. ^_^ Ah, I see what you mean about the hair; I sort of just like spiky bits a lot too.. seeing as I spike my hair quite often. I've tried just doing normal looking hair, and then I just think it doesn't look messy enough.. D:

And oh.. my.. gosh.. the comment you gave about the tail just made my day because of how hilarious it is. XDDD Thank you for describing it in such an odd way, I actually thought something similar when I had finished it. XD But eh, I tried it several different ways, but I just couldn't get it right. It's actually my first real attempt at animal parts anyway, so I guess it was meant to fail.

Would you happen to have any suggestions on how I could solve these problems of stiff hair and ridged ice-flame butt? :3 XD I am open to any suggestions you might have. ^_^

Thanks again to both of you for your responses! <3

Also, I've been working on a new doll for a while now, but due to lack of time I still only have the hair and face edits complete. Still not even sure about the outfit as of yet.. >.<; So I apologize, but I've no idea when it will be finished. I shall post it when it's done, though. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!