View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-23-2009, 03:24 PM

Not surprising, someone who claims to listen to the "music" but not the lyrics. I hate to ask this, but what have you got inside your head? You are listening to the lyrics as well when you listen to these songs. If you want to listen to the beat, that can be easily found without the nasty lyrics, so why continue to support such an industry?

As for the degradation of women, do you realize what these rap artists do? They search out dancers, women who are down on their luck and hoping to become a video girl. These girls are oftentimes not paid and are demanded to perform sexual acts for the people involved in their video shoots. Sounds pretty disgusting to me, not to mention the fact that it turns women into mindless objects.

Rap has lost focus and needs to be gotten rid of at tis point in time because no one needs to hear about the "money, drugs, and hos" any longer.

Also, if you can't post without being nasty, don't post at all. I'm editting it, don't change it back.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!