(#329 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-22-2009, 05:23 PM

I am extremely p*ssed because my mother is a b*tch. Flat out b*tch.

So, I had to do four things(maybe five) to go to my friends house tonight. No big deal, right. I had to clean my room, scoop cat sh*t, finish homework, and help her outside today. I stayed up till 1am to finish homework, but didn't finish it because she kicked me off the computer because I got ticked that she was looking through some of my personal stuff on her when I went down to my room to get some more homework.

So this morning I got up around 12:36 and finished my homework, scooped cat sh*t, cleaned my room. The only thing I did not do was help her outside. Thing was, she never told me a time to be out there. And I haven't had time at all today to help her. I cannot wait to move out of here. I am seriously on the verge of cutting her completely out of my life.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!