(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Brown's people are frustrated that people in his world are shoveling lies. They asked us to say the following: Brown and Rihanna are not married, she is not pregnant, he is not doing an animal rescue nor is he doing a mea culpa tour.
From TMZ. It's been confirmed that they are not in the studio working together.

By the way, Rihanna is trying to not testify in court. I hope the judge tells her off, there is no reason for her to be trying to defend him. Also, everyone already knows it is her, there's nothing she can possibly hide anymore. If she gets forced though, she will probably pull the typical battered woman statement and say she lied in the police report. More will be available on monday with this.

Quote:
We're told Geragos and Rihanna's lawyer, Donald Etra, believe Rihanna was compromised when her name surfaced as the alleged victim in the beating. They claim this and other leaks violate her privacy rights and therefore she should not have to further put herself out to the public by testifying against Brown in the case.
Also, its been suggested that the alleged texts that caused the fight were from Brown's manager and discussed having sex later. This woman is 40 and its alleged that they had sex when he was 16. It might be possible for her to still be charged for stat rape is this is proven, though I'm not entirely sure about California rape laws. Of course, if you ask her, she said rather angrily a bit back that there was no relationship. Do the innocent deny such things that loudly and with such detail when there is nothing going on? I think not.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!