Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 06:06 PM

Name: Gettle
Alignment: neutral
Former Vault Dweller or Lifetime Wastelander: Wastelander, but unknown to her
Bio: Gettle is an amnesiac, and remembers nothing about herself or where she came from. Even her name, "Gettle", isn't a name; someone had been trying to tell her to "get lost", but had been interrupted by something, and so she'd mistaken it for her name. She's rather child-like and hyper, not to mention naive, but it also rather smart in some ways. Usually in things involving electronics or machinery. she lso has a tendency to repeat simple sentences or phrases three times, such as saying "Yep, yep, yep!", or "Oh, my, oh my, ohh my!", etc. Likes wearing fluffy dresses, like form the late 50s, early sixties; think the dresses form Hairspray, if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Appearance: Has red-gold hair and an upturned little nose. She is rather pale with a very pink skin-tone, and has some faded
freckles here and there.
Occupation: none. Sometimes she repairs things for people and gets a meal, but often she doens't finish anything she starts
Other: Robotics Expert.
~~~~
A girl in her late teens, early adulthood was spinning in a circle, her head tossed back. "Round and round and rooouund!" She mumbled to herself, watching the sky abover her go, well, round and round as she twirled. Eventually, she got too dizzy to remain standing and fell backwards. She giggled madly. she didn't seem to notice her lack of shoes or her tattered dress. For all the world, she looked as though she was in complete bliss.
After a moment, she smelled food, and her mouth watered. She got up. "Maybe someone needs a repair! Maybe they'll give me food!" She said, grinning. She walked into the bar, and sniffed the air. Her stomach growled rather loudly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!