Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 11:40 AM

@ Silent_Wolf:

Sorry for the double posting.
Thank you for your response on the pixel, about the top. I really wanted to shade it like a box, because my first thought was to make it a coconut kind of bra/top. So that is the reason why i shade the bra/top that way. But i can totally understand what you are saying.

@ spirit_queen:

Yeah you found me ^-^
I only have a few post here, i only really want to share my pixels, improve my pixel skills and seeing other good pixel artists. So i think i only chate in the hand drawn forum.

I finally found some time to edit one of my bases, the chyo base, and to make a new one.

I made six new facial expressions for this base. I am not really satisfied with it. I want to make some poses, but i cant find a way to make them.

I also made a small portrait base, because i like to do portraits but most of the bases are huge, and i am not really good at pixeling huge portraits. So because of that i just made a simple portrait base with 4 different facial expressions, there are more to come.

They arent really great, so feel free to give me some tips ^-^

Make sure to check out the contest on my site!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!