View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM

Ugh, I know. The only reason her dad isn't totally against it is that the more attention Miley gets, the more he gets. He's totally using her, and as much as I hate Miley, her father may have a lot more to do with her spiraling out of control then he'd like to admit. Just like Disney, he's milking Miley for all the money she can get.

I don't understand the fact that she's dating a 20 year old. She's obviously too immature to realise that she shouldn't be dating someone his age while she's only 16. She's been caught sitting in his lap, kissing in public, and recently, she was jogging around with her *lack of* bo0bs nearly popping out of her bikini. Totally inappropriate. Her excuse? "I was helping my little sister with a car wash". And then you decided to go for a jog with your older BF without changing into something more suitable? Riiight, Miley. >.<

She's a fake, that's what she is. In two years, she would have gone to rehab, been changed with a DUI, have had at least one child, and will have a sex tape/naked pictures on the internet (there's already nearly nude ones...). It's quite disgusting that she's a role model for so many young girls.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!