(#30 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 06:29 PM

I don't know...I was dating in 6th grade. No, it wasn't serious or love, but yes we were actually dating. He took me to dinners and movies and the like. Boys stopped having "cooties" in the 4th grade when I got my first "boyfriend". And I'll admit that that guy was simply a crush. Nothing but the giggling/hand-holding and one kiss on the cheek, lol.

I think there are 2 types of dating, the fun kind that even adults do (ever heard of a guy with commitment issues? lol) and then the serious kind, the kind that leads to growth and love. I've had my series of "fun" dating and only 3 serious dating which didn't happen until late-highschool.

I think it's fine to have cutesie "boyfriends" when you're young which is just the giggling/hand-holding and the like.
I think it's fine to date in middle school as long as it's just "fun" dating.
And I think it's okay for serious dating by late-highschool.

Of couse none of this goes by everyone, age really isn't anything when compared to true maturity. A lot of middle schoolers may still think boys have cooties and thus shouldn't be "fun" dating till later, just the giggling/hand-holding for now lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!