View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM

I agree entirely with Miranda_ and Silent_Wolf.

For ten year olds, they tend to think that it's a relationship but it's not. Just because 2 ten year olds are calling eachother boyfriend and girlfriend, it's still not like an actual relationship at all. There are no characteristics of an actual relationship between two children who claim to be "dating." It really just seems more fun to them, and a way to spend their time I guess.

It just annoys me that children are trying to grow up so fast and act like they are in a serious relationship or such. O___o When I use to attend public school, there were children in kindergarten pretending they were dating. Even though I too was young, I found it completely ridiculous. XDD But alas, everyone thinks that it's such a huge thing in middle school, when it should only be thought about in the highschool years in my opinion.

But again, I don't see what the big deal is to have a boyfriend so young in the first place. You still have plenty of time to date when you're older, and it's better that way.

I'm 16 and haven't had a boyfriend, because I don't see the sense in having one yet. XD I really don't get why so many kids find it a neccessity to have a "boyfriend". O.o

But yes, that's just my opinion. I believe 10 is too young; you should wait for several more years.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!