View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default ~Sentimental's Dolls~ - 03-12-2009, 06:03 PM

(Eee, I hope I'm doing this correctly! >__<)

*is so utterly nervous due to being extremely shy*

Well anyways, I've been dolling for about.. two years now on and off. I think. <.< I'm still not very good at all yet though. ^^; Hopefully all of you more talented dollers can give me some constructive critisism and tips. ^_^

As a small note, I still haven't really developed a certain style yet, I just know that I'll doll anything that comes to mind, and I also adore strange haircolors. XD

So here is some of my latest work, which really isn't in any particular order.

She's a character of mine named Xia, and she's a kitsune that is currently in her human form. In her animal form, she's an arctic fox. ^^;
Base by: TheHWord on deviantART

No comment. XD
Base by: Chama

My character Latvien. Believe it or not, he's actually a vampire. O__o And no, he is not girly even though his hair might suggest otherwise. XD
Base by: Chama again. XD

And this last one was based off of me, shortly after I had chopped off all of my hair and dyed it black. :3 I do not own that shirt sadly, but I have a few Death Note ones. XD
Base by: wish04 on deviantART

Please feel free to say anything you'd like to, or suggest tips. I really need to improve! XD

Last edited by sentimental7 : 03-12-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Typoooo. Darn. DX
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!