View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 12:09 AM

Do you know anything about the things she has done outside of that character? Not only has she posed in her underwear, but there are some other pretty scandalous pictures out there which could be equated to child po.rn. Also, it is unacceptable for her to be dating a 20 year old when she is so young. I'm dating a 20 year old and I am 18, she is much younger and shouldn't be teasing him with her current jailbait status at 16. 16 is an unacceptable age to be dating a guy 4 years older than you because of the huge maturity difference.

Its ignorant to believe they won't eventually see Miley's life beyond the character. They will learn eventually and children are incredibly knowledgable about these things already. I did a whole research paper on this in my study of the "Lolita Effect", I should know that they aren't innocent. While they may not know at 5, 6, 7, they will know well before they are teens. Children also have a difficult time diffrentiating between the real person and the character, so they will equate that with being okay because a character did it.

Edit: Just to note, her boyfriend also modelled for playgirl. Thoughts? I'm all for nude modeling, but that seems completely unacceptable now for her.

Edit #2: And he has an 11 month old daughter. I'm disgusted with them both right now. He should be pursuing a woman his age.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-12-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!