View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM

The 'stupid' things my mum did were always the type of things that sit down and make you think "Can I really be related to her?" never any of the overprotective stuff.

When we were little we were on the train and Mum pointed out the window and goes "Look girls! Look at all the sheep!" and we look out the window and they arent sheep, theyre haybales. Theres something about your 6 and 4yr old daughters having to point out the different between haybales and sheep to their mother that is a little strange.

She very clutsy aswell, I fear going into shops with fragile objects in them with her, she always knocks one over with her bag or gets her belly chain tangled on something.

She broke her crystal ball while sleepwalking last year.

She vaccums the walls, she lifts up the vaccum cleaner and runs them up and down the walls, ive never met anyone else who does that and its a little weird.

She bought a big statue of a cow and put it on the roof of our house when we were little, everyone in the community called our house "Cow House" until it broke.

And she keeps summoning spirits and forgets to let them back home, its really frustrating when she does that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!