Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadfoal View Post
I'm with Jessica.
When you're 10, boys still have cooties. It's a lot simpler that way sometimes.

(By the way, what's wrong with not going on many dates with your boyfriend? Me and mine don't go out much, mostly because we're (read:he is) overwhelmed with schoolwork a lot of the time... That doesn't mean I'm not his girlfriend...)
Going out on dates doesn't make you his girlfriend or not. Quite frankly, I don't even really consider when me and my boyfriend go out as a date since we are simply enjoying each other's company. Also, we're in a long distance relationship so we don't even get to go on dates at all to begin with.

A relationship is much more than going out on dates. Your partner is your best friend, your companion. They know the most embarrassing, the most sad things about you and they still love you with all of their heart. They improve you without demanding change and so many other things. Younger children and teens cannot understand that. It has nothing to do with dates, it has to do with their mental understanding of it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!