View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM

I'm the oldest(18 ) of many siblings, about half of which I am not related to.

Dan(17)-Video games. That's all that is needed to describe him. While not my sibling yet, I suspect he will be in a few more years. His mother is my father's girlfriend of the past forever.
"Bad" Amanda(16)- God, this one is awful. A thief and liar that sleeps with boys for money. I detest her with a passion. My mother's current husband's child.
"Good" Amanda(16)-No,not twins. They don't even know each other. This one is the better behaved one. My father's second wife's daughter who I lived with for many years.
Bryce(12)-Quiet. He's a rather nasty one too, stealing and being manipulative every chance he gets. My mother's current husband's other child.
Kyle(12)-He's a little trouble maker. He's going through teenage angst with a passion and the therapist says he could be suffering from depression(it runs really heavily in my mother's family). He enjoys skate boarding and is on a skate team. This scrawny creature is actually my half-brother, the first to share some blood with me.
Caleb(9)-He has some speech and reading problems, but he is a math whiz. He aced the state test recently, much to my extreme pride. He also is crazy about pokemon and would be a pokemon master if that was an actual profession. Also my half-brother.
Anja(2)-This little whirlwind has been seen by some of you. She has a terrible temper, but can be sweet as a button. I love her so much. She's the sister I've been waiting for all these years. My half-sister.

All of my blood-related siblings are through my mother. My father never wanted anymore after me. I did have two older siblings, but both were miscarried.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!