View Single Post
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-08-2009, 04:34 AM

My computers teacher has really bad mood swings. This is like, a portion of a lesson with her,

"Okay now everyone can you open up your L drives and open your computer assignments that I have put in there ... Is everyone ready?"
"Miss, my computer is running slow"
"Oh... let me have a look... hmm, thats funny Emily, it shouldnt be doing that, move to that computer over there"
"Now while we wait for Emily to start up i'll talk you guys through the assignment ... EMILY HURRY UP AND TURN ON THE COMPUTER, DONT ADJUST YOUR CHAIR, FOR GODS SAKE YOURE HOLDING UP THE ENTIRE CLASS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? IS IT?"
"*assignment bla bla bla* Emily, youre up! Fantastic, that computer is working much better, i'll talk to the I.T tech about the other one, lets hope he can do soemthing about it"

She flips from being angry to nice within seconds. Theres no in-between. Also she keeps calling me Maria and sometimes when I correct her she apologises, other times she gets angry at me and tells me that it dosent matter. Its normal to correct people who keep getting your name wrong isnt it?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!