Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beware_toxic_baby_gurl View Post
You live, and share with 150 other people, is it like a reseve?..for Indian's I mean.

Well anyways I have 2 older brothers, 25 and 27.
I live in the commune with Kiani (kinda how I found this site, she left it on the taskar on one of the computers in the computer room once)

Its so cool, its like we have this one big house in the middle that we call the community center which has like a giant meeting room cause we have meetings every friday night to discuss stuff that comes up during the week, and theres a huge storage room cause everyone buys whatever food they can and we help ourselves to whatever, and some other rooms like computer rooms which has like 3 computers that we all have to share cause no-one has any in their houses. Then all around that are small little bungalows, kinda like granny flats that just have bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchenettes and some have loungerooms. Everyone shares everything and everyone has access to everyone else's houses.

But anyway, onto the topic. I dont have any siblings, my mum and dad died when I was 6 months old cause they were hit by a drunk driver when they were walking to the shops, so I live with my grandma. But because of the commune its like I have loads of little and big brothers and sisters.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!