View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 03:57 PM

I agree, she has no excuses here. Her family apparently is dumbfounded over her decision to return and I can't blame them. She has all the access in the world to being free and P Diddy himself had security guards put on her for her protection from Brown, so what could possibly motivate her to return? Only his lies and "promises to change"(which I will admit, I believed too once upon a time and learned the lesson). I think we're about to see a really tragic death soon if this is allowed to continue. He's about to assert control and we're probably never going to see her a free woman again.

What does bug me is why has he been allowed out of the state? Most of the time when you are released on bail you have to remain in the state. This is ridiculous. The state is already giving him special treatment, suggesting that he is "innocent". Those pictures pretty clearly say otherwise. Also, I'm sick of his talk of turning to God for forgiveness. He's been as good as confessing these past couple of weeks, why weren't they acting? They have an excellent case, even without her help. Pictures alone usually can convince a jury to convict, especially of that magnitude.

Edit: Another thing, where is the order of protection? Domestic violence victims are typically automatically awarded them after the arrest is made. That happened with myself and my father. He's not only been with her, but was contacting her, which is a violation of what I am assuming is in said order of protection. She had to go to them and ask for it to be dropped or declined one, which is pretty sick.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-05-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!