Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-04-2009, 06:45 PM

I have been dumped and I have dumped people before, but nothing was like yesterdays dump. I have been dating for three years with what is now my ex-boyfriend. He always loves to go on road trips to hang out with old buddies. Anyways on one of these road trips he got involved with another woman... The woman happened to be my cousin... I found out because she had the guts to actually tell me as if she was proud of what she has done to me. He was my light in my darkest caves and she took it away from me. I am not sure how to act at first I yelled at her and threatened her (which is wrong) but was the first reaction, then i hung up with her and cried and cried. He came home and tried to give me a kiss and I told him what my cousin said to me.

He attempted to act oblivious to what I was saying.. I said, "fine, we are going to my cousin's hosue and having a chat like "adults" about this... I never was close to my cousin, but I never belived her to hurt me that badly. So we arrived at her house and he literally had the balls to walk up to her and kiss her on the cheeks and she winked at me and slammed th door on my face! I screamed were done at the top of my lungs and ran down to the car and pulled away.. Luckily he isn't living with me so I have no garbage to throw out...

soo sorry if this is annoying to read, but I needed to vent. Luckily I am going out with the girls tonight so hopefulyl I will have a good time and calm down.. lol on the reverse side I now do have mre time to myself.. Thats the way to look at it XD he wasn't going anywhere anyways...Just works as a bloody gardner..Anyways thats my vent for the day... again sorry fro the long post that probably gives you an eye strain, but it was much needed

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!